Jun 7, 2010

Eco-Baby Buys: CitizenPip Eco-Lunch Bag and SS Water Bottles, etc.!!

Eco-Baby Buys offers a new deal everyday at 40% off.

Today's deal is a Lunch Bag and 4 BPA-free containers from CitizenPip for $13.20
(priority shipping for me was $5.15)

Tomorrow's deal will be the stainless steel water bottle and insulated food container from CitizenPip!

I am really excited about these lunch bags and containers.  They are made to be kid-friendly, easy to care for, and safe to use. 

I can't wait to see how much the water bottle and food container are tomorrow.  I have been on the hunt for a well-priced food container for soups or cold milk, etc.  I read on EBB's site that they will combine shipping for an order from today and tomorrow if it makes it cheaper for you (some areas of the country may make it more).

They also do a referral program via email addresses.  If you do order, you might mention my email address in the notes if possible.  jskelp27 at gmail dot com  

No comments:

 
z