Mar 17, 2010

Planters $1.50/1 Coupon for Fans

Become a Fan of Planters on Facebook HERE.  You'll then be able to print a coupon for $1.50 off any Planters product.  You can print it twice by hitting the back button.

Ideas to use it:
Planters Trail Mix is $1.99 this week at Walgreens.  Buy two and use two $1.50/1 q's plus the $1/2 Wags coupon in the March coupon book. Equals two for Free.
OR
Next week the trail mix should be $1.50 each.  So repeat above scenario and it will be a $1 MONEYMAKER!  (give man. q first, then wags q).   If you want to save your $1.50 coupons--or want more trail mix, then use the $1/2 coupon from SS plus the wags q = $.50/bag.  My husband loves this stuff for a snack.

Personally, I love the Planters Natural Harvest nuts. I usually get them at Target for $4.99 per bag.   I will probably save my coupons for these.

No comments:

 
z