Jan 28, 2010

New Walgreens In-Store Flyer

Go HERE to see a new 2-page Walgreens flyer that should be in stores now.

There is a $2 off any Burt's Bees skin care coupon. Pair this with the $.50 off lip product q from the 11/15RP or the $1 off non-lip product. I believe there were a few items on clearance last time I was in.

There is also a $1/1 for Crystal Body Deodorant. I believe this was good on the rock and liquid last time. Great price for an aluminum-free deodorant.

The internet is ablaze with the Huggies wipes deal with this flyer:
Use the $1/1 coupon in the flyer and pair with a MQ for $.50 from the 1/17SS (or the $.75/1 q printable-dead now)

Huggies Wipes on sale 2/$5
Use $1/1 IVC (automatically deducts $2)
Use 2-$.50 q's
Only $1 each

If you HAPPENED to have 10 of the $.50 coupons, you could buy 10 packs for the Buy $25 in Huggies diapers/wipes and get $5RR.

Remember: All Walgreens coupons do not have to be cut out or left with the cashier. I always show them the coupon and then take it back to use again. I remember when I first started shopping at Walgreens. I tore up 4 ads one day for one little coupon in each. What a waste of paper! All they need is the code from the coupon. Plus, one coupon will automatically deduct off every qualifying item in your order. (even if fine print says limit 2 or some such)

Thanks IHeartWags and Hip2Save

No comments:

 
z