May 29, 2010

Kraft First Taste & Some Conventional Food Finds

Did you happen to sign-up for the Kraft First Taste offer for free samples of food?  It was posted on Hip2Save a few weeks ago.  I never pass up free food, so I signed-up for it.  Well, when it arrived, it not only came with samples, but also coupons for free products, and even better, a $10 rebate. (I don't know if the offer is available any more, but you can go HERE to Kraft First Taste and register.  Then click on "My Offers".  There are different promotions all the time.)

Now the rebate required spending $30 on Kraft products to receive $10 back.  At first I didn't pay it any attention, thinking I wouldn't buy that much Kraft stuff.  Then I started hearing how others were using it, and realized that there were a lot of products that I didn't realize were Kraft.  You can go HERE to see all the products that Kraft makes.  You can look through the list alphabetically.

Now, yesterday I managed to qualify for the rebate.  I didn't even realize until I got home!  Here are a couple products I found that may be of interest:

Planters Natural Harvest nuts are on sale at Target for $3.99 (usually $4.99)  There is a $1/2 Planters products coupon from a past insert.  I love these nuts.  They are roasted with sea salt, and no added oils.  Planters is a Kraft product!!  So after I had stocked up with 4 bags, I was well on my way!  BTW, you have to submit original receipts with product and price circled.  Prices are before coupons!!  So if I hadn't reached my rebate goal, I could have used the free product coupons Kraft gave me to boost it more.

Oscar Mayer Selects, Turkey Hot Dogs   OM now has hot dogs with no nitrates or nitrites!!!  They still aren't organic, but a lot better than a traditional hot dog.  The Angus beef dogs are around $4.  But I found the turkey dogs for only $1.99!  Plus I had a $1/2 printable coupon.  (let me know if you want a link).  Oscar Mayer is also a Kraft product.  I am really hoping they put out a high value coupon for these hot dogs sometime this summer.  That will be the time to stock up! 

No comments:

 
z