Jun 28, 2010

Entertainment Book & Using Competitor Coupons

It is always worthwhile to find out if any of the stores you frequent accept competitor coupons or price-match.

Home Depot and Lowes both accept competitor coupons.  Because of this, I scrounge up any and every coupon I can find that I think might possibly be accepted at HD.  They are really generous with this policy, and I have yet to be told I can't use my coupon.  I basically hunt for any coupon that I could use at another store and buy something similar to what is sold at HD.

If you happen to have an Entertainment Book for this year (mine is the St. Louis area edition), you should find a few coupons that can be used at Home Depot: 
$5 off $25 at Ace Hardware
15% off any item at Menard's (I'm gonna hold this one for a big-ticket item!)
There are also coupons for Sherwin Williams and Harbor Freight.  Now if I need to buy paint or tools, you can be sure I'll whip these suckers out!

So keep your eyes open, and take advantage of any potential savings that come your way!

No comments:

 
z