Jul 15, 2010

CVS Week of 7/18 Ideas

I got a $5 off $30 CVS coupon by email today (from the ExtraCare email), so I started thinking about how to use it.  Let me know if this is helpful, as I probably won't do this every week unless it is beneficial.

Here are some things on sale next week.  I am trying to find the free after ECB deals, etc.:

Biotrue Multi-Purpose Solution $2.99 = $2.99 ECB (limit 2)  Use $2/1q.  Makes it a $2 MM!  (Usually, you can't do the same deal multiple times in a transaction--so just do two transactions) This is a monthly deal.

Renpure Shampoo & Conditioner is B1G1 Free.  I just got some of the shampoo at Walgreens and really like it, so I may do this to up my purchase amt.  Some of the bottles have a try me free hangtag, (I have one), so you could get two free after mail-in rebate!

Pretzel M&Ms are 2/$1 with a $1ECB. (limit 1)  There was a $.75/2 in 7/11SS or a BOGO in a June insert--both make it a MM

Bayer Contour Blood Monitor  $14.99 with $5ECB  $10/1 4/25 RP.  Makes it Free.  Great to boost total, and I sell them or donate them.

Schick Intuition or Quattro  $8.97 with $4 ECB.  Use $4/1 June All You.  Only $.97

Gillette Pro Glide  similar deal as above with coupon from insert.  I have already used mine up.

Celsius Green Tea 4-pk  $7.99 = $7.99ECB (limit 1)  Use $2/1 coupon  makes it a MM

Pantene is 2/$6.97  with $2ECB when you buy 2 (limit 2)  There are lots of coupons, mostly $1/2 or $1/1.  I have a VocalPoint q for $1.50/1.  I also have a CVS CRT (from the coupon machine in the store) for $2/1 Pantene product (can stack with a manufacturer's coupon).  I have to check the expiration date though.  My CVS will take all CVS coupons (even ECBs!!) as long as they scan--which is usually about 5-7 days past the exp. date. I LOVE my CVS!!

CVS Hand Sanitizing Pen.  Price is probably around $1.99   Use coupon for freebie that I got by email

So, now you know what I look for.  Hopefully I can round up my coupons and pull together $30 worth of items for cheap or free, making some $$ in the process.

No comments:

 
z