Jul 29, 2010

Great Deal on de-luxe Bath Soap at Drugstore.com!! Plus Free Restaurant.com GC and Free Shipping!!

I stumbled upon a great deal at Drugstore.com
My favorite bath soap from de-luxe is on sale for 25% off.  The 12-pack of bar soap, normally priced at $14.99, is on sale for $11.24.   BUT, there is another deal I just saw today running concurrently--Buy a 12-pack of de-luxe bar soap and save another $5!!  So for a 12-pack you pay $6.24!  That's almost $.50 per bar for a really great soap!  I have no idea how long this deal will last.  Here is the link to my favorite Mixed Scent pack.  You can look around for other 12-packs, too.

While you are there, you might scroll through all the green deals.  There are LOTS of food brands that qualify for a Buy 4, Get $4 Off promo, inc. Cascadian Farms, Bare Naked, etc.  Buy 1 Tom's of Maine product and get the 2nd 50% off-- and more.

Be sure to check out through this link to get a Free $25 Restaurant.com gift certificate with a $25+ order, AND free shipping!!  This offer expires 7/31/10.  Or, get 6% cashback at ShopatHome (plus you get a $5 sign-up bonus when you join!).  I don't think you can do both, but I would try going through ShopatHome, then opening a new window with the first link.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I ordered some needed items just now through Drugstore.com. I found unadvertised discounts on Nature's Plus Animal Parade kids vitamins, which was great. I got the buy 1 get the 2nd 50% off Tom's of Maine special (which I needed anyway). And I got free shipping!

There was no mention of the Restaurant.com gift card, though. The instructions said that it would show up in my email inbox in the next few days. But there was nothing said about it through or after my checkout, so we'll see.

I needed all of these items anyway, and was getting ready to try to find them in Springfield (probably with no luck). So it was still a win for me, but will be even better if I get a giftcard!

 
z