Jun 11, 2009

Grocery Highlights: Dillons & Target

Got to Dillons and Target last night. For some reason, I have had some horrible shopping experiences lately. I hope that streak ends soon.

Dillons

Kraft cheese is $1.77 Use previous IPs for $1/1

The Naturally Preferred Organic Milk is $2.99
Even Better:
Organic Valley Milk on sale $3.69, Use $1/1 from Go Organic! bk or print from their site = $2.69

Garden of Eatin tortilla chips are B1G1, they ring up half-price, so $1.64 ea

Fresh Gourmet salad toppers are $2/4 There are $.50/1 q's from insert. Makes them $1. These are tortilla strips, wonton strips, etc. I got DH some wasabi wonton strips for salads, etc.

Shortcuts.com had a $1/1 e-q for Cascadian Farms froz. veg. Froz. potatoes are on sale. I bought a bag of tater tots for $2.99, then subtract q = $1.99 (It didn't come off my card, so when I got home, just filled out the form and they gave me credit right away--might have even left q on there to use again?)

Fresh pineapples $2.49 Use IP for $.75/1 = $1.49

Muir Glen products on sale. I still had some IPs that expired end of May. Since Dillon's takes expired coupons for up to 2 weeks, I am glad I held onto them! I got organic tomato paste for $.19

Daisy Sour Cream $1.69 Use insert q for $.50/1 = $.69


Target

I found Archer Farms organic apple/grape juice on a clearance end cap (in froz. section) for $1.88 for 1qt. (Later, I saw Old Orchard organic apple juice 2 qt. at Dillons for $3.49?--Use $1/2 q to get 4 qt. for $6 or $1.50/qt....if I calculated that right)

Kashi Cereal bars still $2.88 Use the new $1.50/1 IP q

I posted the new q's on Stonyfield Farms website. When I saw they had a q for $1 off Annie's fruit snacks I ran for them. They aren't on sale ($3.59), but these are the best fruit snacks I've ever had.

Market Pantry Wild Alaskan Keta Salmon is $7.99 (usually $8.99)

There are other Target deals floating about for Degree deodorant, Ziploc bags, Special K, etc.
I previously posted sales on Method products and Tom's of Maine deo and toothpaste.
Check out Hip2Save or Attention Target Shoppers, etc. Links on the right.

No comments:

 
z