Jun 27, 2009

$5 Off Schwan's Order of $5 or More

Schwan's is running a promotion for $5 off any order of $5 or more. Use code D5 at checkout. I don't know when this expires, could be end of the month (June).

I have been trying to do this for a few days. The only thing they have that I would use is the Lemon Italian Ice (or maybe the Strawberry Fruit Bars, but I wanted to keep it as close to $5 as possible). They have been Out of Stock for awhile. But, I thought I would post this deal, in case they are available in your area--or you want something else. =)

There is a $1 delivery fee. And, you may be asked to be put on the route. There is no obligation, however.

If the Lemon Ice was in stock, it would break down like this.
$5.99 - $5 + $1 + .08 tax = $2.07 for a 6-pack of 8oz. Lemon Italian Ice cups

No comments:

 
z