Jun 17, 2009

Grocery Highlights: Week 6/17

Dillons

I did make it to Dillons today and got 3- 1/2 gallons of Organic Valley Milk for FREE!!!
Manager's Special for $.99 and I had $1/1 q's **happy dance**

Organic Strawberries $1.99 for 1lb container (conventional were $1.88!)
Organic Grapes $1.99/lb (conventional are $1.77--why not buy organic!!!)

(Jessica mentioned 7th Gen wipes on clearance at the store on St.Louis/National for $2.09--did not see these at the Sunshine store)


I found some clearance items that I can donate:

Fisher Peanuts in Shell were $.79 I used $1/1 q's to get free
Peter Pan peanut butter $.99 Used $1/1 q's


Price Cutter

From the ad:

Farmland All Natural Rope Sausage 2/$3 (Farmland sends you a sheet of q's twice a yr if you ask)

Trop50 OJ 2/$5 Send a card to Dad and use the $1/1 q. See post above for link.

Westpac Classic Froz. Veg. $.99

Organic Carrots $.99 for 1lb (The ad says Melissa's, but often it ends up being Earthbound Farms--if so, I have q's for $1/2!!)

Organic Mangos 2/$4

Creekstone Farms All Natural Grd. Chuck $2.99/lb (their prices have gone up lately--this is as good as it has been for awhile)

Smart Chicken Split Fryer Breasts $2.99/lb

Citra Solv Natural Dish Soap $3.49 I found q's here for $1/1 plus more! Just sign up and you can print the q's

Also, PC is running a promo where if you have a new or transfered prescription, you get $10 off your groceries.


Summerfresh

Just thought I would mention the deal on Johnsonville Sausage, in case you are grilling.
Get a Free Johnsonville Bold Sausage when you buy 2 of any smoked sausage. Smoked Brats are 2/$5 -- if they qualify. And, I believe there are some q's out there, too.

No comments:

 
z