Jun 2, 2009

Kmart Doubles Days are Upon Us!!

Kmart Stores will be doubling coupons up to $2!! This promotion will run from June 7th- June 13th.

To find out if your local stores are participating, you can call Kmart customer service at 1-866-562-7848.


FYI, I did call, and ALL of the Springfield, MO stores are participating!!!

Also, the rep I spoke with said they would accept coupons up to and including $2, as long as doing so did not exceed the purchase price. I asked if in that case the coupon could be adjusted down, and she said that would be at the discretion of the store's management.

So, How will I prepare for this? I will probably go through all my coupons and pull all that when doubled might make for free items, and all coupons for items that I would like and it would be worth my while when doubled.

I have heard the limit will be 10 coupons/customer/day will double. (You can use as many as you want, but only 10 will double). I may take hubby so he can get his too!

No comments:

 
z