Apr 3, 2009

Blog Biz

Save Green, Live Green is now over a week old! If you are just now finding it, feel free to scan some of the older posts. The "Intro" posts mention a little of what I am trying to do here.

Just wanted to point out some features. Concerning blogging, I am learning as I go.

If you would like to receive new posts by email, feel free to sign-up for that on the right.

You can also email me anytime with any ideas or feedback. I would love to hear if you find a great deal or event of interest--whether it be regional or beyond. Or, just drop me a line and let me know if something has been of use.

You can follow Save Green, Live Green by signing up also.

My next goal is to add a Search feature soon. (fingers crossed)

Feel free to forward a link on to friends that might be interested.

I think the future of the blog, whether it be hobby or consistent resource, largely depends on how helpful it is found to be.

No comments:

 
z