Apr 16, 2009

Get a Free Coupon Book, Post a Comment



I'm giving away copies of the Go Organic! coupon book.
It includes $12 worth of some fantastic coupons. Find the list HERE.

To get one, Enter a comment telling me your favorite types of posts on this blog, i.e. grocery store match-ups, walgreens trips, freebie alerts, free food, anything!

If you are local, I might try to get it to you IRL (like at LLL tomorrow!)
If you need it mailed, email me (click on big button in top right corner) your address.

I'll draw names for five (depending on how many responses) =) And maybe more...

3 comments:

Lara said...

Hi! My favorite posts are coupon match-ups and loss leaders for Dillons and Price Cutter. I think we shop similarly (I at least try to buy healthy) so your match-ups work for me. Thanks, and I'll see you tomorrow!

Stephanie said...

Thanks Lara! I haven't gotten to doing them for this week yet. I now have a nasty head cold and just want to be in bed. =( Hopefully it will be better tomorrow and I'll get to meet you then. My goal is to post some store match-ups today.

Jessica said...

I love the coupons for freebies and drawings since I don't normally find those on my own. Seeing them here is the only way I find out about these. My mother is also getting the benefit of me checking your blog as I pass on lots of info to her-she loves deals and is a great coupon shopper-much better than I am.

 
z