Apr 9, 2009

Mama Jean's: April Sale

I stopped by Mama Jean's yesterday. They had a sale flyer for the month of April and the Spring Healthy Clippings coupon book. If you haven't gotten it yet, get one asap, as they don't seem to last too long.

I thought about scanning the sale flyer, but it is giving me trouble. Since I don't know how much you care about such things, I won't worry about it unless someone asks.

There are quite a few match-ups between the sale and the coupon book. Here are some products listed in both:
Biokleen BacOut sale $6.49 (coupon $1.50/2)
Earth Friendly Laundry Liquid (even with sale and cp., still not as cheap as Frontier)
Nature's Path Flax Plus Cereal sale $2 for 6 (coupon for $1/1)
--Buy 2, use 2 coupons--only $2 ea.!
EcoPacs and Envirokidz Cereal

Let me know if you find any good deals I missed!

Other deals on sale w/o coupons:
Aura Cacia lavender essential oil .5 oz $5.99 (Frontier price is $6.19)

No comments:

 
z