Apr 29, 2009

Dillons: Week of 4/29

I'll mention a couple ad highlights and then add what I find in-store later.

Simply Juice (I assume that means Orange and maybe Apple, Lemonade, etc.?) 2/$5 Great price!!

Save $1.50 off your order when you buy 3 cards and use your Plus card.

If you need a toothbrush, Colgate tb's are on sale 2/$3. If you have a $.75 or $.50/1 you could get them for $.50

Strawberries on sale again!! $1.99 lb for organic!!!
I made jam from these last week. Oh my goodness. It was slow-cooked, just berries and a little sugar. mmmmmmm.

Key limes are $.99/lb Husband mentioned a key lime pie. I'll have to think about that--at least maybe lemon-lime bars.

Sara Lee Bread is $1.68 a loaf. There was $1 off coupon in last week's paper. A good price to donate.

You can find a more extensive match-up at The Grocery Weekly -- link is in list on the right.

If you ever need to look up to find a certain coupon, don't forget the coupon database at Hot Coupon World or A Full Cup.

UPDATED WITH IN-STORE FINDS:

Select Nature's Pride bread is $2.50, use with $.55/1 coupon to make it $1.50

Green Bell Peppers were $.69 ea and Red were $1.19 ea

Kashi Go Lean Waffles $3.19, use $1.50/1 coupon (I heard these were cheaper at Target)

Lundberg Wild Rice Mix on sale for $2.50, use $.55/1 coupon (from Delicious Living--mentioned in previous post) to make it $1.50!! I love this in Chicken & Wild Rice Soup

If you have a Dog: Get FREE Dentastix! Use coupon from last weeks paper for $2.50/1 and combine with Shortcuts coupon on your Plus card for $2.50. These were priced at $4.29, so a moneymaker!!

If you have a Cat: There was a coupon in last week's paper for a Free 16 oz. bag of Kitten Chow. I found finally found that size at Dillon's!!

If you ever want help tracking down a coupon I mention, just ask in the Comment section.

No comments:

 
z