Apr 20, 2009

Seventh Gen. Tote filled with Samples from Drugstore.com



Drugstore.com is offering a Seventh Generation shopping tote (a $40 value) filled with natural samples, when you purchase $30 or more from the Green & Natural store. While supplies last.

May include samples from:
Dessert Essence
Jason
Seventh Generation 30% off
Nature's Gate
Burt's Bees some up to 25% off. There is also an offer for spend $30 on Burt's Bees and get free hand repair kit. Maybe it will let you double dip!
Avalon Organics up to 30% off on haircare
Alba
de-luxe 30% off We love their soap!
Shikai
Larabar
Boiron
Yes to Carrots
Zone Perfect

Added:
$5.00 off one case of Seventh Generation Chlorine Free Diapers.
visit: www.drugstore.com/sg5diapers COPY AND PASTE!
You MUST copy and paste this link to get the $5.00 off a case. Should work with the free tote deal, too! This means you can get one case for $31.57, OR you can actually buy one pack of newborns for $5 off, which would be $5.14 (great price!) This is on top of all 7th Gen products being 30% right now.


There is also free shipping for orders $25 and up with first-time orders, $49 and up for the rest of us.

I may just have to go shopping!

Why am I so excited about this? My order just shipped today. I told myself I would only get stuff that I a) needed b) couldn't find cheaper elsewhere
I think I managed to do that. I bought 7th gen dish deterg and dishwasher deterg--both less than Frontier prices. I bought some 7G pads (Lord knows when I'll need those, but I assume someday--lactational amenorrhea, tmi) and some 7G toilet cleaner (vinegar/bkg soda hasn't been cutting it)--again less than Frontier. I also bought some de-luxe soap. Technically we don't need it, as we are well stocked. But the price was fantastic (can you find a natural soap for less than $1/bar?!), and we are always bathing, so odds are we will be needing it. And with all that I earned my sample-filled tote. I'm such a sucker. (said with a big smile)

No comments:

 
z