Apr 2, 2009

Target: week of 4/1



I was at Target today:

Kashi cereal, granola bars, and cereal bars $2.66 So if you still have coupons for the cereal bars, they would be only $.66/box!

Archer Farms organic frozen fruit was on sale. I bought a bag of raspberries for $2.60

Newman's Own Spaghetti Sauce $1.75 I used $.50/1 coupon from the 3/29 SS (last sun. paper) I think this was even less than marked, otherwise I would have gotten another!

Kiss My Face Orange U Smart products were on sale. Not as cheap as Frontier, though. (and I bought some! guess I'll be returning that.)

Kids N Pets Enzyme Stain Remover was priced at $4.74. I used THIS $2 off coupon (good at either walmart or target). I really like this stuff. I have used it to clean up cat pee, kid pee and vomit. It also seems to work well on laundry and carpet stains. (I would not use it on diapers, as enzymes can be very irritating to sensitive skin)

If you got the Target Baby mailer this past week, it included a couple nice coupons:
$2 off California Baby (still pricey, but if you are buying it already!)
$.50 off Earth's Best organic baby food I used this today to get the smallest jar for $.04
$1 off Johnson't baby care toiletry This will get you a Buddy Bar free--you can always donate it.
If you didn't get the mailer, but would like to, you could probably go sign up on the target website.

Did you find something I missed?

No comments:

 
z