Apr 4, 2009

Walgreens: week of 4/5/09


Visit It's Hip to Save to see the upcoming week's sales at Walgreens.

I will probably do the Colgate Total deal several times. I have quite a few $1.50 off coupons, which means I earn $1.50 every time I use one. Plus, I get free toothpaste to donate. I may also try to get some of the Schick razors--to go with all the shaving cream I got this week to donate.

I am waiting on the Physician's Formula deal, as it should go 40% the week of 4/19.
The Skintimate and Edge Shave gels are still free after RR, and will run that way all month.

Nature Made Vitamins will be B1G1. Use $1 or $2 coupons from the 1/4, 2/1 or 3/1SS

Someone also made note of finding Seventh Generation cleaners on clearance for $2.29. If you find this, there are also $1 off printables on the Seventh Gen. website.

No comments:

 
z