Apr 3, 2009

Price Cutter: week of 4/1

I ran to Price Cutter today and noticed a couple things. I will say that my PC does not have the organic section, so I rarely know if there is anything on sale there, unless it is in the ad. Feel free to email me if you see a noteworthy sale.

Smart Chicken boneless, skinless breasts $3.99/lb for some

Natural Imitation Crab/Lobster 10/$10 This seems like a great stocking up price. It is wild caught Alaskan pollack mixed with crab or lobster. No dyes, etc. Now I need ideas on what to do with it. Stir-fry or crab dip come to mind--not very creative, I know.

Campbell's Harvest Select Soups 2/$3.00 (don't have to buy2) I know there is a $.50/1 coupon, which would double (PC doubles coupons up to $.50) and make it 1/$1.

It seems like all of the Farmland All Natural pork products are on sale this week. We are well stocked on the bacon (which is uncured), but if we weren't, $2.69/pack is a great price. There is also lunchmeat (I think they have turkey and ham) on sale, as well as some other things.

Sargento cheese is also on sale. I think it was $2.49/8 oz. pk? This is also for the Artisan cheese. Looks like this sale runs till 4/21.

No comments:

 
z