Apr 25, 2009

Walgreens: Week of 4/26

Well, the Easy Saver Catalog is history. April was it's last month. Walgreens is now just offering more RR and if there are rebates, they print off the Catalina machine. You fill them out and send them in. (blaah...)

You can visit Moms by Heart for a page by page coupon match-up for the coming week's ad.

I have to say there isn't anything that I will be rushing out for.


Clearance Alert

I have seen at my local store
Emergen-C Pink Lemonade (this is one of my fave flavors) $5.99 If it isn't that low at your store yet, keep your eye on it. Also, price check it once in awhile, as Walgreens is notorious for not gettting the markdowns all the time.

Nature's Path Pumpkin Raisin Crunch Cereal & granola, too. It was $2.79 (use a $1/1 from go organic book)


No comments:

 
z