Apr 6, 2009

Did you get the super heavy Sunday paper?

I am now kicking myself for not getting more than one. There were a ton of great coupons in there. And I even knew ahead of time what was there--guess I didn't really pay attention. Here are a few I was happy to see:

Vitamin Water $1/1--that means Free at Walmart or Target!

Daisy Sour Cream $.50/1--will double.

Kellog's Cereal $1.50/1 very high dollar and means dirt cheap cereal (which is good when DH sucks it down) =)

There was a B1G1 for Schick razors, which will get them free at Walgreens this week.

Johnsonville Brats $.55/1 (makes $1 at Dillons) We like the Turkey Brats for cookouts.

Whole Fruit Sorbet $.75/1 Now where do I find this?! DH is in love with sorbet right now!

Free Marcal TP. (one roll)

$5 and $10 off Nature's Best dog/cat food Hopefully I can find it on sale somewhere.

Breyer's Ice Cream $.75/1 I just found this one!!!

I'll also mention:
If you got the 3/29 paper. The SS (smartsource) had Kraft dressing $1.50/1 It is on sale at Walmart now for $1.58-- $.08 each!! I was able to get 7 this week! I'll donate some and kept some vinagrettes for quick marinades, etc.

I found a tearpad for Earthbound Farms $.55/1 (will make $1 at Dillons) in front of the organic produce at Price Cutter on Battlefield. Same store had display of Kraft dressings with tearpad for $1.50/1 (get coupon and use at Walmart)

Tearpad at Mama Jean's on Sunshine for Organic Valley products $1/1

No comments:

 
z