Apr 24, 2009

Dillons & Price Cutter: Week 4/20 -- UPDATED

I was really hoping to actually get to the store before posting this, but alas....

From the ads, these are the highlights I saw:

Dillons
Haagen Daz pints are 10/$10 Uh, yeah, I should have realized it was too good to be true. This was for the 4 oz (one bite size!)

Strawberries are $1.99 for 1 lb (includes the organic) We got some and are making jam!! (not the cheapest for it, but I was itching to do it.

I heard Barilla whole grain pasta might be on sale 4/$3 if so, use $.50/1 coupons from 3/29SS
Not this price.

Overall, I did not find too much at Dillons this week.

Sargento Artisan Cheeses are on sale, so if you have a $.50/1 coupon it's a pretty good price.

The R.W. Knudsen juices are still on sale for 2/$5--ends this week. A great deal with the "Go Organic" coupon of $1/1


Price Cutter

They are having a fruit/produce sale
Tomatoes on the vine are $.99/lb
Sobe is $.99 (not saying truly healthy) Get a B1G1 HERE Edit: It is the Sobe on sale, not Sobe Lifewater.


If I ever get out of this house, I will try to update what I find in-store.

No comments:

 
z