Apr 28, 2009

Shopping Target

So, I really like shopping at Target--especially if it keeps me from going to ugly Walmart.
I mentioned the Target Coupon Generator earlier, and thought I would simplify it for you.

You can find it HERE. Just put in how many of a coupon you want and print!
Remember, you can stack these with manufacturer coupons.
I hear that new coupons come out every two weeks on Sun. They just came out this past Sun.

Ex. on stacking: Use the manuf. coupon for $4/1 for Schick Quattro for women from 4/26SS AND use Target coupon for $2/1 = $6 off! Always give manuf. coupon first. You can sometimes even get overage.

Check out Attention Target Shoppers for coupon match-ups using Target coupons and for other great info on shopping at Target. (adding this one to my list!)

No comments:

 
z