Apr 1, 2009

Dillons: Week of 4/1



I just got back from Dillon's today. Me and the three kids. Wowzers. I won't go into details.

So, I think I will just note things of interest--rather than tell you everything I bought. I felt a little naked doing that. I mean, we definitely have our compromises with food. Did you notice that we are chronic "snackers"?

Barbara's Shredded Wheat Cereals on sale $3.79, use $1/1 coupon printable on coupons.com (click on icon in upper right corner)

Near East Couscous and Pilaf mixes were $2.19 each

Imagine Broth on sale for $2.99-- use $1.50/2 printable

Kellog's Raisin Bran on sale for $2.18-- $1/1 printable (says any Raisin Bran)

Organic Salad mixes on sale 2/$6 (this sale has been running for awhile) while you wait for yours to grow! =)

Celestial Seasoning Teas were $1.79-- I know there are some $1/1 coupons out there.


There is a big P&G promotion this week-- Buy 3 participating items and get $3 off.
If you have a Dillon's card, be sure to add PG e-saver items before you go shopping. These were just reloaded today with all new coupons. Also, match them up with coupons you received in previous PG inserts from the paper. All of these coupons expired 3/31, but I called Dillon's, and they said they would accept coupons that were recently expired (and not in mass quantities--I mentioned I might use 5 and they said no problem).

What I did: *price reflects -$1 for promo ($3 off 3 items)
Gillette Body Wash $2.50*, esaver coupon -$2, man. cp. -$2 (moneymaker!)
Oral-B thbrsh twinpack $2.69*, esaver -$.50, mc -$2
Iams Cat Food $12.99*, esaver -$3, mc -$5
(all mc's I got from expired PG inserts)

Be aware, that after all that, my $3 credit did not show up on my receipt. My toothbrushes may not have qualified, although they had a sign over them. It was actually one of several issues during my transaction. I just went to customer service and they handed me cash pretty easily.

Not part of the promo, but I also got free toothpaste!
Colgate Max Fresh on sale 2/$5 (don't have to buy 2), cellfire e-coupon-$1.50, mc- $.75 (store makes it $1) Great to donate!

There is a special one-day only sale on Thursday, April, 2. Eggs, butter and tons of other things will be on sale.

Oh, and they do not have the Go Organic coupon books. I am checking to see when/if they will get them.

No comments:

 
z