Apr 25, 2009

Where I find the deals

So, here is the rundown on where I look for coupons and deals. It seems much of what is floating around on deal blogs (mine included) is recycled information from one site to another. So, I'll tell you where I look and you can check it out for yourselves. I'll just stick to posting the super fantastic things I find.

I put up a list of links on the right, so click on those to find these sites.

It's Hip to Save -- She is great about updating frequently and having the major offers. I check her site several times throughout the day.

Southern Savers--Has great coupon tutorial info. She posts Kroger match-ups, but their week starts on Sun. I often check it out as a preview to what we might get at Dillons on Wed.

Moms by Heart-- She does full ad match-ups for Walgreens and CVS.

The Grocery Weekly-- located in Topeka, she does match-ups for Dillons that pretty closely mirror ours.

Hot Coupon World and A Full Cup are both coupon forums and have coupon databases. The databases are invaluable. If you need a coupon for an item, or want to do a match-up yourself, just type the items in there. They both (along with Organic Grocery Deals) have a Target Coupon Generator. You can print coupons for Target-- and these can be stacked with manufacturer coupons. The forums are also great to get more detailed info on certain stores, etc. I particularly check the Walgreens forum for clearance finds, etc.

There are a few other blogs I check occasionally, but these are the ones I use the most. Let us know if you have found any you enjoy!

No comments:

 
z