May 27, 2009

Grocery Highlights: Target & Dillons

Target

Print Target coupons HERE. You can format them to fit two rows/page.

If you printed the Baked Lays coupon $1/1 from Smartsource.com, you can pair it with the Target coupon for $1/1. They are on sale for $3 = $1 each

Back to Nature Graham Sticks are clearanced at $1.94 Get $1/1 coupon HERE --This is pdf, so you can print as many as you need.

So after stocking up on mayo last week for $.49 each, this week, it is now Free! Kraft mayo, on sale $1.99 (includes olive oil mayo). Use $1/1 from insert q's or coupons.com, stacked with Target q for $1/1 (this q is also good on dressings)

Kashi cereals and bars are all $2.88 Use q's from coupons.com for $1.50/2 or use the $1/1 for Honey Sunshine.

Yoplait Yo-plus yogurt is $2.09 Use the $1/1 q from coupons.com (use my link in the top right corner, pretty please!)

Kashi frozen waffles are $1.79 They have yet to restock them at our store. Urrgghhh. But, if they have them at your store, use the $1.50/1 q to get them for $.29 each!

The One Dollar section at Target has tons of stuff at 30% off (Just look for the green dot by the upc code). I found DD a cute metal sign that says "Trees are for Hugging"


Health & Beauty still has LOTS of clearance. They are resetting the department, so take advantage while you can. Tonight I saw:

Bunches of Purex, inc. Natural Elements marked down to $2.82 (?) There have been some insert q's for $.30/1, etc.

Pure & Natural soap 2-packs These even had $1/1 coupons sticking out of the packaging! Or use the one on coupons.com

Lots of Method products throughout the store.

Kiss My Face kids products..... and lots more. It is going fast, though.


I also got a few Johnson & Johnson first aid kits. They are over by the trial section. $.99 each Use the $1/1 J & J Red Cross insert q.


Dillons

There was very little on sale in the natural/organic section. NP organic milk $2.99 Pears still $.99/lb

Dole Pineapple was $1.45 Use the $.50/1 q I posted awhile back to get them for $.45 I would still like to see it go lower--even free!

Most other things I noted in the post I made this morning.

I got free Weber seasonings, free colgate toothpaste, free kitten chow, free hand soap.

I also bought Sabra Hummus (I posted a q for this). It was on sale for $3.99 I got home and realized it rang up $4.99 Dillons has a policy that it rings up right or is free. I intend to call or go by there and let them know. I am pretty sure they will refund that item for me. Something for you to keep in mind. I always try to double check my receipt before I leave the store--but the more kids with me, the more distractions.

The Grocery Weekly (link on the right) does some match-ups for Dillons.

No comments:

 
z