May 13, 2009

Grocery Highlights: Week 5/13

Just some notes on things I saw today. Let us know if you find a deal worth sharing!

Dillons

Breyers Ice Cream $2.88 Use $.75/1 coupons from past insert. Only $1.88 (I luv ice cream!)

Naked Juice is on sale 2/$5 Use the IP coupon $1/1 I posted previously to make it $1.50

Eckrich Smoked Sausage on sale $2.75 Use $.55/1 insert q to make it $1.75

Smart Chicken (whole) are on sale for $1.42/lb

Organic Pears $.99/lb (I think these were $1.99/lb last time I looked?)

Starbucks Chocolate still 2/$3 Use that $1/1 insert q to make it $.50!! (usually $3ea)

I found True North Peanut Clusters clearanced at $1.74 Use $1/1 insert q

I know there was more, but I had 3 kids with me!! (Every time, I vow never to do it again!)

You might visit the Grocery Weekly (link on the right) for more match-ups


Price Cutter

Sobe Lifewater is $10/10 again. There was a B1G1 IP out there

That's all I got off the top of my head. That was where my coupon box dumped, so no pleasant memories.

BTW, in case you haven't heard, Memory Lane Milk suffered tornado damage and is out of production for maybe the next 2 months. Boo Hoo!!!! This really makes me want to start milking our goat. Anyway, if you see any left, you may want to stock up.

No comments:

 
z