May 2, 2009

Previews: Week 5/3

First, Go HERE to see the list of coupons you should/might find in tomorrow's paper.
There will be 3 inserts: SmartSource, Red Plum and P&G


Walgreens

Visit Hip2Save and/or Southern Savers to find lists and scenarios for this coming week's deals at Walgreens.

I don't think there is anything this week that I will be running out for. However, if you need deodorant or toothpaste, etc., this would be a good time to start a stockpile.

I do think I will try to get some Thermacare heat wraps. Price is $6.99, use $3 coupon, receive $3 RR. Like paying $.99

Naturemade Vitamins are B1G1 I've seen a few items on clearance. There are $1/1 coupons out there. You might try to use 2 $1 coupons with the sale. Depends on if they ring up half-off each, or full-price for one and $0.00 for the other.

Don't forget your Free 8X10 enlargement on May 6th! See my post HERE with more info.

No comments:

 
z