May 30, 2009

Walgreens Week 5/31

Hip2Save has the Walgreens highlights starting tomorrow.

View the ad HERE.

I seem to have LOTS of Ecotrin coupons, so I will probably rinse and repeat that as many times as I can this week. Each transaction is a $2+ moneymaker.
Ecotrin Tablets $2.00
-$2.25 printable HERE
-$2.00 RR at checkout
Fina l Price: $2.25 overage

I hate to buy disposable items, but I am hosting a baby shower soon and will probably get some Chinet plates for that.

If you need razors, the Bic Soleil is a good price after coupon:
Bic Soleil razors 4pk $4.99
-$1.00 RR at checkout
-$3.00 from 5/17 SS
Final Price: $.99

There are other items like cheap deodorant, toothpaste, dish soap etc.

Let me know if you find anything good!

1 comment:

ktonarely said...

I'm going to do Ecotrin at least twice and make $5.50, I think, if my math is right. I'm also going to do the Kerasal thing several times, as I have about four of their coupons and also really dry feet, lol. WAGS sposies are on sale for $5.99, so that might be a better deal than Dillon's Huggies. I'll see. My plan is to hit up Dillon's and then WAGS tomorrow after church. I have a ton of $2 off Benefiber coupons, too, and I heard Walmart had it for like $2.50 (which I find very hard to believe) so I may check that out, too. It's gonna be a good week. :)

 
z